ENTEK International LLC
ENTEK is a major Oregon employer and an enabler of global clean energy with headquarters in Lebanon Oregon. We are a top producer of separators for both lithium and lead acid batteries, best in class twin screw extruders and machinery for the plastics industry, and we have a full complement of engineering services to provide our customers with excellent products and services worldwide. Our success is fueled by consistently living our core values of respect, integrity, commitment, and innovation. ENTEK s commitment to non-stop innovation and attention to customer service keeps our customer s production lines humming. ENTEK is a dynamic and engaging place to work. We believe in supporting our employees, by offering paid time off, health insurance including medical, dental, and vision, 401k, and tuition reimbursement. Our teams are world-class! Stop by our website at www.entek.com to learn more about our company and the opportunities that await you at ENTEK.
Currently seeking Journeyman Millwrights to join our world class Maintenance team!
High school diploma or GED, Journeyman Millwright card required.
Will promptly respond to the mechanical needs of all equipment on the plant site. Must maintain a professional, service orientated interaction with all plant personnel to maintain proper equipment operation and maintenance schedules. Responsibly complies in keeping all plant equipment in a like new condition.
- Assist in equipment set up to meet production demands (e.g. tooling changes and PM's)
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and repair or replace defective parts
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Starts devices to test performance
- Sets up and operates drill press, grinder, and other power tools to make and repair parts
Provide adequate maintenance coverage as scheduled by immediate supervisor