Are you ready to take your career as a Body Shop Technician to the next level?!?
At First Student, our technicians/mechanics are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have experience in body shop repair.
Why pick First Student? Glad You Asked!
We care as much about you as our students safety. That s why we are Proud & Excited to offer the following:
- Competitive Wages & Consistent Pay Hourly Rate opposed to flat rate
- 7;30 am - 4:00 pm work schedule
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence all across North America
- Training which is on the cutting edge of transportation with technology
BODY SHOP TECHNICIAN JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Performs automotive body and related repairs
- Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components
- Documents all repair and maintenance actions on Work Orders
- Ensures vehicle security and safety while in shop
- Provides written estimates of repair when requested
- Performs all other duties as assigned
DIESEL TECHNICIAN/MECHANIC Job Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver s license
- Subject to a background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Grade 12 with Auto Body & Collision Damage repair certificate OR 5 years practical knowledge within an Autobody Repair Facility
- ASE Credentials Preferred
Now is the time to enhance your career not just pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply online today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status