We are seeking qualified warehouse pick packers to join our team.
Responsible for the accurate set up, picking and packing of materials according to client specifications
Respond quickly to pick requests and to have a sharp eye for detail. Requires ability to follow directions and company procedures to eliminate the threat of workplace injuries and ensure packages are sent out accurately. Must be able to work in a team setting to meet company and individual goals. Requires mathematical skills to ensure the right amount of products are in the package.
Category: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm additional hours as needed.
- Collecting and organizing items ordered by customers and clients & preparing them for shipment.
- Verifying shipments are sent to customers with the proper labeling and correct inventory inside the package.
- Wrapping and sealing the shipment once the proper items are inside and ensuring that the package is tagged properly and sent to the correct place, along with being marked with a weight and time-stamped.
- Record data on shipment of packages both inbound and outbound.
- Package, ship and inspect outgoing packages of goods.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Conduct inventories and maintain appearance and flow of goods and workspace.
- Utilize computer system to identify tasks, enter completed tasks and find goods.
- Fill orders for the delivery, sale, and movement of products and goods..
- Other duties as assigned.
***********please complete the application by going onto our website at . You will need to click "Job Seekers" and then click "Job Application" select the branch (key Lauderdale) and begin the application process. **************************
Additionally, Please give us a call after you complete the application process so we can confirm an interview date and time.
Looking forward to speaking to you soon!
1500 W.Cypress Creek road Suite#201
Fort Lauderdale , FL 33309
At KeyStaff we take the time to listen and talk to you about what it is you are looking for in a career.