Home Instead Senior Care
Heart of a CAREGiver:
Weekend caregivers needed for day, evening and overnight hours. Work available in the Jeffersonville, Clarksville and New Albany areas now!
We'll love that you're a caring, competent person who has a passion to help seniors. We'll also value your high standards for dependability and reliability.
We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service to the elderly. When you are a Home Instead CAREGiver, you'll know the one-on-one time you spend with our seniors and their families is important and truly makes a difference. We help the elderly stay safe and age with dignity and pride by assisting with many different activities of daily living which include:
Conversation & Companionship * Meal Preparation * Light Housekeeping & Laundry * Errands & Incidental Transportation * Bathing, Dressing & Grooming * Alzheimer's Care * Mobility, Transferring & Positioning * Incontinence Care & Toileting * Medication Reminders * Supervision for Safety
Here are some of the unique benefits that our CAREGivers enjoy:
- Choose the hours and days you want to work that fit your lifestyle - no obligation to work weekends, holidays or odd hours!
- Our Learn to Earn program - get paid to attend our monthly ongoing, comprehensive training classes to expand your skills, including Alzheimer's training
- An office staff that is really responsive and supportive
- Work that is available close to your home, no need to drive far
- Get paid weekly!
- High job satisfaction through client compatibility matches
- Opportunities for career advancement - we promote from within our CAREGiver workforce whenever possible
It's truly a team effort to help seniors stay at home with an enhanced quality of life, and together we will positively change the face of aging in our community!
Submit your online application today or stop by our office at 1401 State St., New Albany, IN 47150. Walk-in applications are welcome Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise office is locally owned and operated. We are an equal opportunity employer. Drug screen and criminal background checks are conducted on all applicants.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.