Why Lead Forensics?
- Receive a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with residuals that bump your OTE up year on year
- Want to get out what you put in? Join us to supercharge your career, climbing the promotions ladder FAST
- Be part of our awesome sales incentives; trips to Vegas, Cancun, Jamaica for top performers. Monthly, quarterly and yearly awards, as well as inter-team and office competitions
- Take some time out with our attractive PTO policy; 9 public days, 15 days of PTO and your birthday off as standard (it s the most important day of the year!)
- Give back to the wider community with volunteer days and fundraisers
- Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our Company DNA s and foster a One Team and GROWTH mentality
- Receive full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, and Vision, and 401k
- Free parking
- Free gym facilities on-site
- Social team nights out including; Andretti s Go Karting, Braves games, Hawks games, Atlanta United, etc.
- Lots of games in the office and breakout area including basketball, pitch & putt, a snooker table and much more!
A little about us:
Here at Lead Forensics we re one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. We provide a lead generation marketing software solution with the largest IP database in the world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website, even if they don t inquire.
We know that every business to business organisation can benefit from the leads our product generates and we need highly motivated sales professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to succeed.
A little about you:
- You ll have sales experience, maybe as an Inside Sales Rep, SDR or BDR or even in a B2C fast-paced phone sales role
- You ll be confident and tenacious; overcoming obstacles and securing deals
- You ll be able to build rapport with business owners and the C-Suite
- You ll be a self-starter; someone who thrives when they re achieving their goals
- You ll be coachable; you ll want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
A little about the role:
- You ll be building and managing relationships with new clients
- You ll manage the end to end sales cycle from cold call to close
- You ll conduct web demonstrations of our software and guide clients through to web trials
- You ll work towards weekly KPI s and monthly sales targets; both individually and as a team.
What happens next?
Simply apply and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch.