POSITION: Foreman (Cell Tower Foreman)
LOCATION: Projects are all in the Pacific NW, primarily Washington State (some projects in OR and ID). Warehouse space located in Kent, WA. Start your day in Kent, or at the job site.
COMPANY: TRIAD Group, telecommunications division
OVERVIEW: TRIAD has been in business in Bellevue, WA since 1986 under the same ownership. That s over 30 years of proven business success. TRIAD Group s telecommunications division has worked with key vendors and major carriers, especially Verizon for over sixteen years. We have multiple concurrent implementation projects in the PNW, primarily located in Washington State, with others in Oregon and Idaho. Some local or regional travel, night-time and/or weekend work may be required.
WE CAN OFFER:
- Competitive pay & per-diem
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance; 401k
- Mileage and expenses reimbursement; laptop; cell phone subsidy.
- Safety training and accreditation provided as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Primary responsibilities will be utilizing your leadership skills and experience; leading teams and applying proper rigging techniques, climbing gear, standard sweep tests, sweep test equipment, and correcting issues promptly, while maintaining a safe work environment; along with other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years of cell tower construction experience in the wireless telecom industry.
- 2+ years of experience leading 2-4 man teams of cell tower climbers.
- Ideally 1+ year of test experience including fiber testing, OTDR, PIM and sweep testing, Anritsu equipment, and RET control.
- Proficient in site safety, documentation, and closeouts.
- Holds relevant cell tower related certifications such as Climber/Rescuer, Rigging, RF Awareness, CPR, and OSHA 10 or 30.
- Strong communication skills, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with the team, including local travel with the team as needed.
- Ability to take direction from CM and PM.
- Able to pass drug test & background check.
- Available for overnight local or regional travel; night-time and/or weekend work may be also required.
- GED or High School diploma, and valid driver s license.
Interested? Please contact:
Email resume to: [email protected]
Desk: 425-###-#### ext.130
Or stop by: 10900 NE 8th St, Suite 1440, Bellevue, WA 98004