If you are a recent college graduate or graduating with a degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Finance or any other vertical this is the start your looking for.
- Full Time
- Paid Training
- Collaborative Work Atmosphere
- Unlimited Bonus Potential
- Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Ongoing Training
- Promote from within
- Casual Attire
- Cash Incentives and Contests
- Games and Giveaways.
Our rapidly expanding Call Center has immediate openings located in Elk Grove! We are seeking highly motivated, competitive individuals who enjoy a fast-paced work environment with a TEAM atmosphere and opportunities for quick advancement. Come Build with us!
Superlative RM is an established account resolution leader in the Healthcare and Financial Service Industries for the past 25 years. Located in Elk Grove California. We are seeking talented Account Resolutions Specialists who share our values and want to participate in our growth. Our representatives are responsible for partnering with consumers to resolve a variety of delinquent credit accounts in a fair and timely manner.
Opportunity for Career Advancement within the Company
Essential Job Functions:
- Work independently and maintain consistent work efforts to effectively manage a portfolio of consumer credit accounts.
- Utilize multiple systems to research and understand each consumer s financial situation.
- Analyze financial information, including credit reports, to negotiate the most expeditious resolution for delinquent accounts.
- Follow-up on accounts to ensure payment commitments are met.
- Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy when working with consumers and attorneys.
- Effectively work with consumers through sensitive and challenging financial situations.
- Adhere to quality standards and ensure proper and lawful interactions with consumers.
- Meet or exceed monthly production goals.
- Effectively utilize multiple skip tracing systems to acquire and document current consumer information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, places of employment).
- Negotiate payments through a variety of different channels (i.e. credit card, check, ACH withdrawals, and wire transfers).
- College Degree
- Prior call center or collections industry experience is strongly desired but WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
- Inquisitive nature and demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is desirable.
Superlative RM helps consumers resolve their credit issues and improve their financial situation. We recognize that confident people, with the right skills and proactive ideas, will enable us to continue our success. If you are self-motivated, strive to exceed challenging goals, and demonstrate personal initiative to achieve high standards of performance, Superlative RM can provide an exceptional career opportunity for you.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]