We currently have an opening in our Philadelphia office for an Account Representative. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and growing International Team, see the details and position requirements below.
- Support International Sales Managers by determining customer requirements and expediting orders.
- Act as liaison between international customers and U.S. based manufacturers.
- Prepare quotes & sales orders; prepare pricing information for customers based upon product availability.
- Update product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and manufacturer's product training.
- Assist with and expediting orders for timely processing and delivery to end-users.
International Experience (study or residency abroad preferred)
Degree in International Business a plus
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bi-Lingual/Multi-lingual Fluency (preferred)
Electrical experience or education a plus
Non-Commission Compensation Structure (Bi-weekly pay)
- Company paid medical insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Casual work environmemt