Marsh & McLennan Agency
Established as one of the premier insurance agencies in the USA, Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is meeting the needs of mid-sized businesses across the country. MMA s services are targeted to customers who seek professional advice on program structure, market knowledge, experience and expertise in their industry, along with local resources and service professionals.
MMA provides global risk management, risk consulting, insurance brokerage, alternative risk financing, and program management services for businesses, public entities, associations, professional services organizations, and private clients. We offer specialized products and services covering a wide spectrum of risks.
As an MMA associate, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Unmatched, scalable resources
- International platforms tailored at the local level
- Focused practice groups/industry verticals
- Belief in the power of strong carrier partnerships
- A firm that is committed to core values
***This is a full-time, temporary role which may or may not become permanent.
The Front Desk Receptionist provides communication, business, hospitality, and clerical support to the agency. This individual will manage all office-related tasks. In addition to computer skills, the Front Desk Receptionist needs good communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment.
- Always exhibits the Core Values of the Agency
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail
- Sorting and date stamping
- Distributing into employee slots
- Logging in all incoming checks
- Applying postage
- Dropping in the mailbox downstairs
- Preparing Miami interoffice mail
- Receiving Deliveries
- Signing for incoming overnight packages
- Preparing labels for outgoing overnight packages
- Answering Incoming Calls as a backup to Miami Receptionist
- Routing calls properly
- Assisting callers with inquiries
- Greeting Guests
- Scanning of documents into document management system
2015, 2013, 2011 BEST PLACES TO WORK - South Florida Business Journal
2012 HEALTHIEST EMPLOYERS - South Florida Business Journal
2011 TOP INSURANCE FIRMS IN SOUTH FLORIDA - Business Leader Magazine
2015, 2011, 2009 SOUTH FLORIDA WORKSITE WELLNESS AWARD
2018, 2016 AMERICA s BEST LARGE EMPLOYERS - Forbes
2016 AHA Fit Friendly
2019, 2017, 2016 SOUTH FLORIDA S TOP WORKPLACES Sun Sentinel
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s degree preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
- Administrative experience in a professional business environment required.
- Strong Excel skills highly preferred.