The Palace Group
Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Kendall, Coral Gables & Homestead
Is looking for
Palace Renaissance & Royale
Assisted Living & Catered Living Community
11355 SW 84th Street Miami, FL 33173
Rated #1 in the US of all communities surveyed by CARF, 2016
The #1 Priority of this position is
To assist residents & families with all their inquiries while creating a warm, friendly & positive environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Be attentive and understand the needs of residents and promptly assist them to get the appropriate help.
- Greet visitors, take messages, assist in locating residents, accept deliveries and ensure they are routed to the right place/person.
- Operate the telephone system and direct the calls to the appropriate destination.
Perform a variety of clerical assignments for other departments as the need arises.
- Experience of in working with the public in a customer service capacity and telephone switchboard operations is desirable.
- Must be able to operate PBX, Cisco phones and Code Alert Systems.
- A high school degree or equivalent a must.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of PC programs, including Windows, Word, Excel, etc.
- Basic math and typing skills required.
Must be able to speak clearly and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English. Spanish preferred.
The Ideal Candidate
- Caring, enjoy helping others, quick, polite, responsible, always on time, creative & resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends and holidays & in emergencies.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communications, interpersonal skills and empathetic listening.
Must be comfortable with working with older individuals.
- Pay TypeHourly