Specialist, Fitting Room - Monmouth Mall #237
0237 - F21 - Monmouth Mall - Eatontown, NJ 07724 US (Primary)
Group (Job Type)
High School or equivalent
Retail - Field Operations
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21 s Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Specialist, Fitting Room
Department: Remote Store Operations
Reports to: Lead of Service
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 1230 Monmouth Mall, Route 35, SP 2142/2144, Eatontown, NJ 07724
The Fitting Room Specialist will support the ongoing success of all selling and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, company programs, and fitting room maintenance while fostering teamwork.
- Lead the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs on the sales floor and fitting room while providing feedback to Associates.
- Ensure all visual merchandising and operational standards are met through company defined practices and processes.
- Support sales productivity programs and highlight best practices on the sales floor and fitting room utilizing company recognition and incentive programs.
- Partner with Visual Merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of merchandise presentation.
- Support and coordinate feedback from the Leader on Duty.
- Understand and utilize sales reports to direct and prioritize tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience preferred.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.