Inside Sales Positions - Outbound Call Center
You must have a minimum of 1 year of recent experience in a call center environment, preferably outbound sales calls.
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of the best companies in the area. Our client, who is based in Poway, has a great work environment, commission scheme, and career potential! This is a great temporary to direct hire opportunity!
As this company is growing, they are always looking for great people so if you have the experience per below, please apply with your resume today!
As an Inside Sales Representative - Outbound Sales, the individual will understand and perform duties specific to meeting goals and objectives as set by Sales Management. This position will be based in our client's office so no travel is required.
The main focus of this individual is to:
- Act as the company product/sales consultant to both existing and potential customers.
- Listen to and assess the needs of each customer.
- Quickly provide the appropriate product as the solution to the customer s needs.
Each individual is responsible for retaining extensive current knowledge of the product line, pricing and policies and shall use this information to provide the highest level of sales and service to the customers.
- Daily sales presentations, quick assessment of customer s account history and specific needs.
- Follow department standards and best practices to complete sales call and close sales.
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork to process orders.
- Utilize information from campaign lists to build a strategy on how to properly penetrate the assigned markets.
- Properly document and use key information in call tracking/call management systems.
- Expected to make 45-50 calls per day and 2.5 hours of phone time.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and as a knowledgeable consultant to the customer.
- Work well with other departments and sales channels.
- Work under the direction of the manager and department lead in accordance with department and/or company timelines, priorities, programs, objectives.
- Strong knowledge of product, pricing, and policies.
- Maintain work station in the most professional manner to include organized electronic files, folders, price lists and other supplies necessary to conduct business.
- Possess excellent time management principles and personal organization skills.
- Emphasize positive team-building concepts among all departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years experience in sales, preferably inside sales.
- Outbound call center experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven working knowledge of personal computers.
- Confident, self-motivated, flexible with strong sales skills.
- Some college education preferred but not required.
This company has a great approach to training, coaching and developing your skills to be successful and they have great career opportunities!
Due to a high volume of responses, only candidates that meet the above position description will be contacted.