Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Assembler jobs in Lakewood, NJ. These are temporary Assembler positions! Assembler jobs are entry level positions, assembling mechanical components. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Assembler jobs include but are not limited to:
- Fast paced manufacturing: cutting, pinning and shrinking tubing; assembling, testing and packaging.
- Follow Cell Leaders instructions to complete the job given to you, whether you are working within a group or special project that has been assigned to you
- Start, run and stop molding machines
- Read, understand and execute sales orders and drawings
- Ability to follow written instructions in English
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to use various hand tools
- Capable of lifting 50lbs
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pay rate of $11.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Monday - Friday (Pays $12/hour)
- 3rd Shift: 11:00PM - 7:30AM, Monday-Friday (Pays $13/hour)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled