Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub
Full & Part-Time Opportunities Available For:
In return, we offer flexible work schedules, a great work environment, excellent opportunities for advancement along with the following benefits:
- Retirement Savings Plan - After 1 year of employment you are eligible to participate in the company s 401(k) plan upon reaching 21 years of age.
- Get Paid Quicker - We pay our team members weekly
- Growth Opportunities - Approximately 50 percent of Ninety Nine's entire management staff started out as hourly team members.
- Stability - We have some of the lowest manager & hourly turnover in the industry, that means the team you'll be a part of doesn't change nearly as often as other restaurants
- Better quality of life - no late night bar hours!
- Paid Time Off - Earn vacation based upon company policy
- Discounts - 25% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages for team members to enjoy with their family and friends outside of their work shift
- Healthcare Coverage - Restaurant hourly team members may become eligible for health and welfare plans the first of the month following an ACA measurement period in which average hours worked per week is 30 or greater.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR GUESTS, TEAM MEMBERS & COMMUNITY
Ninety Nine Restaurants is part of the American Blue Ribbon Holdings family and an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
Join the Ninety Nine (The 99 Restaurants) team today. This restaurant front of house job for bar tenders or mixologist will focus on guest service and bar customers in which you will be expected to provide great customer service in addition to drink preparation. Bar tender roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to other front of house team members.