All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Exec Administrative (EA) Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Technology & Process Group (TPG) organization, specifically: Senior Vice President (SVP) of Business Process Management (BPM) organization; the CIO, when CIO's EA is not available; and to other TPG Leadership Team executives, when their EA's are not available.
The EA Assistant position requires highly developed interpersonal, organizational, and technical administrative skills. Accuracy and the ability to work with others and operate across locations, within local geographic area (NJ/NY) and globally, are of particular importance in this position. The TPG and BPM organizations are global, with locations around the world, and the EA Assistant must be able to manage seamlessly across time zones.
The EA Assistant's primary focus is on the SVP of BPM, the CIO, and other TPG Leadership Team executives. Only when capacity allows, the EA Assistant provides limited support to SVP's direct reports, as follows: international travel coordination; invoice and accrual processing; new Associate and consultant onboarding including space, equipment, and network access; consultant tracking (duration, work space, reporting line, and projects); space planning for BPM; and ordering/coordinating meals for large group/team meetings.
- General Admin Support : manage SVP's calendar and keep informed of priorities or changes as necessary; create and submit expense reports and manage payment of corporate AMEX; coordinate regular mail, office supplies, copier/printer maintenance; facilitate purchasing (pricing config forms, approvals and routing); out of office communication among EAs; coordination of space (moves with Office Services & Infrastructure) and office services support; org chart updates; maintain senior TPG leadership calendars and availability to other EAs, TPG contact lists, emergency contacts and email distribution lists; coordinate signing of documents; support group community service initiatives for their area; prepare and distribute department reports as required; research and compile information as requested for projects or assignments.
- Phone Support , coordination of phone coverage for CIO and TPG Leadership Team members with other TPG EAs.
- Meeting Administration Support : calendar management; coordination of conference rooms, conference bridges (teleconference), video conferences, meeting equipment, lunches, holiday parties, associate service awards and birthdays.
- Travel Coordination and Support : coordination of all travel arrangements for TPG Executives and international travel for TPG departmental staff, following all PVH travel policies. Being available for travel support when TPG executives are traveling.
- New Hire onboarding : equipment and logistics coordination (computer, computer/network access request, space planning, phone setup, building access; updates to TPG intranet and contacts lists (operations, business continuity, vendors, business partners, etc.)
- Contractor Coordination : coordination of new vendor setup (e.g., W9's), timesheet processing and SOP (routing & tracking), equipment and logistics, computer, computer access request, physical space (work location), phone setup, and building access.
- Financial Reporting Support : invoice validation and processing; monthly and annual accruals; and capital expenditure request (CER) routing and tracking.
- Cross Admin Coverage : coordinating coverage/availability across TPG EAs to ensure adequate coverage for CIO and all other TPG executives when other EAs are out of office.
- Maintain confidentiality : of any data or information requiring it per PVH policies.
- Professionalism : as a representative of their SVP and TPG executives, must operate with a sense of professionalism, and in compliance with PVH policies, in all communications and interactions with Associates, Executives, Customers and Vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Preference for experience within large, multi-brand corporate environments.
- Preference for experience in an apparel, fashion/beauty or FMCG company.
- Preference for experience supporting executives at VP and above level.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a desire to maintain schedule and reminders, filing systems and manage calendar for Executives
- Excellent at handling changing priorities; multi-tasking
- Strong prioritization & follow-up skills; strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to draft correspondence with minimal direction
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and resourceful with all tasks
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
- Ability to prepare and file electronic expense reports and manage corporate AMEX accounts; including on-time payment of balance. Preference for experience with Concur.
- Ability to manage across multiple locations in NJ/NY area and internationally
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
Internal: CIO, SVP Business Process Management, TPG Leadership Team, CIO's Executive Admin.; and BPM Leadership Team
External: Vendors and external consultants.
Works within budget guidelines for planning off-site meetings, lunches/dinners, etc.
Must take initiative and make decisions on items of importance/priority to be presented to their supervisor and other TPG Executives when providing cross TPG coverage.
A professional who works well under pressure, with a cooperative and pleasant attitude, while managing multiple tasks and multiple customers simultaneously. Excellent communication and relationship skills. Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently with attention to detail. Able to act independently; take directions and adjust to different daily circumstances; and handle confidential information appropriately.
Able to work in: fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously; multiple NJ/NY locations when needed; across international time zones seamlessly.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH