Bayview Asset Management
POSITION SUMMARY: Silver Hill Funding is a call center agent to strengthen our sales and marketing efforts! The Calle Center (Telemarketing/Lead Generation) team helps drive a consistent flow of quality leads to the sales team. Call Marketing support and the lead generation initiatives are key elements of our goal to drive more production of commercial mortgage loans within the small balance commercial mortgage market. In this role, you are to support the marketing and sales teams by calling on commercial and residential mortgage brokers in order to support marketing initiatives and driving qualified leads to the account management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead Generation Specialists support Silver Hill Funding s marketing and lead generation strategies by performing the following functions.
- Make outbound calls to management directed population of leads using management developed script. Management will establish a number of daily outbound call goals.
- Transfer interested clients to Account Managers via internal transfer
- Data Entry (lead management and new lead info input)
- Database Lead Management (corrections, classifications, date accuracy/integrity) in the salesforce leads database by updating accurate information and documenting viability
- Manage follow-up with prospects
- Manage Pre-qualified leads
- Phone Presence -effectively building rapport with target audience on the phone; conveying confidence and presence on the phone. Articulate product specific benefits and features in a professional and concise matter.
- Mortgage and Mortgage Banking Expertise (a plus) knowing mortgage offering and home lending guidelines; being familiar with the diversity of products/services and the advantages of each; understanding the local market and the needs and priorities of the clients; keeping current with the mortgage industry and business/economic trends; knowing how to use automated programs/software to support the sales and marketing processes.
- Prioritizing identifying priorities and using time effectively to support the sales and marketing efforts to drive business to the SHF sales teams.
- Composure - remaining positive, focused, and even tempered in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Collaboration sharing information and expertise with partners and team members; working together to achieve work goals; being candid and honest with coworkers and lead/referral sources; understanding the roles, priorities, and goals of other stakeholders in the mortgage process (including internal partners, customers, and referral sources).
- General Customer Service skills
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Team Player
- Integrity & Trust
- Peer Relationships
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
No requirements or preferences.