Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
In broad terms, briefly state the major purpose or primary objective of this position.
Provides a wide variety of administrative staff support services for Human Resources and Plant.
Major Functions and Scope:
Using brief narrative statements, describe each major function or responsibility explaining the scope of the function as appropriate.
- Helps to maintain a safe, healthy and organized working environment for all areas.
- Ensures all safety protocols throughout the plant are adhered too.
- Follows the Quality Management System, which is certified to ISO 9001:2008 for operations.
- Provides Customer Support for all Associates regarding HR issues/needs.
- Responsible for timely & efficient data input, update & audit for Kronos, HRIS & other systems
- Trains supervisors in proper data entry process for payroll and attendance
- Researches and collects data to compile and create statistical reports.
- Responsible for daily, monthly and yearly reporting.
- Organizes and maintains production and personnel records.
- Processes and audits billing and invoices.
- Conducts new hire and new hire benefits orientation
- Coordinates and arranges meetings and activities as well as prepares agendas.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for maintenance of equipment.
- Monitors equipment and/or processes and ensures timely reporting of any unusual problems to supervisor.
- Generates and maintains employee interest in facility committees & activities
- Follows company operating procedures and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
Describe the education, knowledge required, years of experience, specific skills and abilities required to do the job on a fully competent basis.
Education and Knowledge: Describe the educational background and knowledge that are required.
High School diploma or equivalent experience.
Experience: Describe the work experience(s) that are required.
2 or more year s administrative experience. Preferred background in Human Resources environment.
Competencies: Describe the specific skills required for this position in terms of technical, managerial, interpersonal skills and unique abilities.
Ability to read and understand procedures in English. Ability to use Excel at an expert level (pivot tables, vlookup, mail merge, formula writing). Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. Good oral and written communications skills. Ability to maintain consistent schedule and have good attendance. Basic math skills.
Associates Supervised: Indicate the number of associates that report to this position (only complete for exempt supervisory /managerial positions).
Salaried 0 0
Hourly 0 0
Total 0 0
Other Pertinent Job Information: (Such as, American with Disabilities Act ADA requirements for certain hourly positions).
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don t Work participant.