West Palm Beach,FL
Maximize the guest experience by greeting guests, working the cashier and drink station, listening to the guest s order, ringing the order on the register, taking payment from the guest, and filling the drink order (at drive-thru and where self-serve drinks are not available). May be assigned to work multiple stations throughout the shift.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds in weight.
- Must be able to work in an environment which is normally 85 F to 90 F
- Must have the capacity to stay in one bodily position and location for a prolonged period of time, mobility to get to other stations within the restaurant, stretching, reaching, bending, walking and standing.
- Must be able to listen attentively and communicate, both verbally and in writing, with customers, supervisors and co-workers.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions. Maintains stock levels of cups, lids and ice. Maintains stock levels of beverage and dessert products.
- Serves beverage (including alcohol) and dessert products (front-line only). Double checks outgoing orders for accuracy (drive-thru only).
- Follows product preparation chart to cook proper amounts.
- Assists in the training of new hires.
- Works within all company policies, procedures and standards.
- Regular attendance.
Must be 18 years or older (Alcoholic Beverage Commission requirements). Bilingual skills in English and Spanish are preferred. High school diploma or GED equivalent desired. Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money accurately. Basic knowledge of cash register function preferred.