Thrift City LLC
Thrift City is looking for an accountable cashier to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures as well as assisting in other departments as needed. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in all departments including; Sales Floor (placing clothing on racks) Fitting Rooms (letting customers into fitting rooms), Customer Service (unlocking the bathroom door for customers), Color Coordinating clothing on racks, removal of non-selling items from racks for recycling.
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Scan goods and collect payments
- Issue receipts, change
- Redeem coupons
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Enroll customers in our VIP programs
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters, etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail
- Sales skills
- 18 years of age & older
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs. and stand for up to 6-8 hours per shift. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About Thrift City:
Thrift City is a growing retail operation with 10 locations throughout the USA. Opportunities for advancement exist due to our rapid growth and associate development programs. Opportunities for advancement. Every new associate is welcomed and regarded as a valued member of our team s success. We offer employee discounts on all items in the store!
Responsible recycling is part of our core values as a company, we feel that by providing merchandise at a great price we are benefiting not only our customers and the communities we serve, but we play our part in protecting our natural resources as well. Our senior management team has a combined 50 years in the recycling business with an emphasis on providing outstanding customer service, both in the communities our stores are located and the global level where we export our reusable materials. This year, our stores along with our recycling partners will recycle over 25 million pounds of clothing and household goods
Come grow with us!