Eurofins is searching for a Logistics Associate/Packer in Louisville, KY.
Packer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Compile kits based on the packaging instructions and prepare the shipments
- Make sure every kit is provided with the correct label
- Perform necessary administrative procedures for proper settlement of the orders
- Perform support tasks if necessary, for example quality control or order preparation
- Make sure that the workspace keeps clean
- Ensure all items are tidied up in the right place
- Works neatly, is accurate and quality conscious
- Knowledge of MS Office, affinity with automated systems
- Good communication skills, stress resistant and flexible work attitude
- Good command of the English language
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.