Duties and Responsibilities
- Picking, properly packing, shipping and cross-checking orders that will be shipped to customers, following proper procedures.
- Receiving, labeling, and put-away of incoming inventory following pope procedures, including data entry in computer system.
- Setting up new storage bins and entering into computer system as required.
- Assemble kits as required
- Keep wok areas equipment clean, observe company safety rules and wear appropriate PPE
- Learn use of UPS and FEDEX shipping software as competencies are demonstrated.
- Willingness to coss train with production department (Hose Assembly, Power Unit Assembly, Tube Fabrication)
- Perform other duties as may be required
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Ability to clearly communicate
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to take directions and work in a team environment
- Willing to learn and perform additional duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Good basic math skills