FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITIONS
We currently have several opportunities for highly motivated team players as a Warehouse Associate at our Cranbury, NJ distribution center. In this role, you will be expected to work in several functions in the warehouse, which may include: receiving, putaway, or picking. The associate will be moved to different departments with minimal notice to help support the business and ensure on-time completion of customer orders.
Additionally, you will be expected to cross train in other departments to help grow your career and ensure our customers orders are processed on time.
Pay for these positions is $15.00/hr. These positions will be in the afternoon with the following schedule:
6:00am - 3:00pm
- Responsibilities -
* Picking material while ensuring perfect quantity and material match;
* Operating an OP/cherry picker to pick materials out of rack and pallet locations;
* Packing material with care to ensure our customers get what they ordered and in perfect shape;
* Maintaining inventory and service levels to meet all necessary customer requirements and delivery deadlines;
* Stock replenishment and cycle counting;
* Use barcode scanner to scan and signal empty bins;
* Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision;
* Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers;
* Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; and
* Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Qualifications -
* At least 6 months prior work experience.
* Experience in warehousing, distribution, production, retail or manufacturing preferred.
* Demonstrate prior experience operating forklifts and/or other powered industrial equipment.
* Demonstrated math, counting, reading and writing skills.
- Physical Requirements -
* Ability to lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
* Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, generally an entire shift (8+ hours per day).
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Click here to apply online