Advantage Technical Resourcing delivers highly skilled engineers and IT specialists for our client's most critical technical projects. We provide on-demand contract workers, focused project teams, or permanent hires. With engineering and information technology divisions offering staffing and specialized solutions dedicated to the automotive, marine, manufacturing, energy, healthcare, high technology, financial services, telecommunications, and consumer services industries, we can efficiently staff even the most complex initiative. Each year, we place more than 20,000 technical professionals, serving clients in thirty countries around the globe.
Performs duties to aid Account Managers and Recruiters in the on-boarding, and retention of new and existing Talent. Provides recruiting support through initial and on-going database activities. Serves as Talent liaison. Participates in other recruitment activities as directed.
- Conducts new hire orientation including review of the Talent handbook and completing new hire documentation.
- Responsible for facilitating background/credit checks and drug screens as required.
- Coordinate web-based training and testing for Talent applicants/candidates.
- Responsible for first line of response in resolving any Talent payroll issues.
- Serve as Talent liaison through established communication and marketing plan.
- Upon request, participate in screening of Talent applicants/candidates and conduct reference checks.
- Assist in gathering and entering employment data for reports and analysis (terminations/finishes) as required.
- Generate referrals, tips, leads and competitive information.
- Ensures that exit references are conducted and documented.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.