Change and Release Analyst Contract to Hire Job Opportunity
As part of the IT Information Infrastructure/Security team, the Analyst, Change and Release will be primarily responsible for the coordination, administration, planning and management of the Change and the Release Management process with cross functional groups across the organization.
This individual will manage change and release management activities ensuring an effective process that encompasses thoroughness and agility to support the planning, assessment and implementation of efficiently scheduled and risk assessed changed across the organization ensuing there are no unplanned service disruption.
* Ability to work with all levels of the project from team members, technicians, to sponsors and executives; including acting as liaison between functional areas and the project teams.
* Familiarity with IT/technical terminology and in particular be knowledgeable in the ITIL framework.
* Technical knowledge of hardware and software infrastructure specifically around applications, databases, stored procedures, network infrastructure (edge/core) and service environments.
* Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle Process (SDLC).
* Proficiency in using Microsoft s Office Suite especially MS Word / Excel, Database Querying & Reporting.
* Ability to multi-task effectively without compromising the quality of the work.
* Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Detail-oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, proactive, ambitious, customer service focused.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries from customers, staff, regulatory agencies, vendors, and other members of the business community.
* 3 years experience in a professional environment with change, release and project management experience.
* Strong working knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework especially Service Operation; Design, Transition & Continual Service Improvement.
* Knowledge of office practices, technology applications, and reporting systems; business correspondence and business reporting techniques; and business principles.
* Ability to create executive level and operational reports, dashboards.
* High level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint.