Plant Controller Key Functions:
- Preparing financial reports, budgets, cost reports and financial forecasts and cash forecasts on a regular basis.
- Completing monthly financial analysts.
- Ensuring that the financial records are accurate.
- Ensuring that every expense is properly documented.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled every end of the month.
- Ensuring that the books of accounts are compiled at the end of every financial year (Includes managing both the annual and statuary and GAAP yearend audits).
- Ensuring that there is fiscal responsibility within the firm s operations.
- Ensuring that the decision makers in the firm understand the financial implications of the missions they set for their company in a specific period.
- Responsible for adequate reports delivery as legally requested for all international accounting and taxes.
- Approves finances to be used in specific projects by the firm based on estimates made by the accounting department.
- Responsible for the budgetary control.
- Corresponds with the senior management regarding any financial decisions that are made on regards to job scope.
- Deep understanding of the (US GAAP).
- Wide knowledge government tax, accounting and finance practices
- Microsoft Access and Spreadsheet knowledge is desirable
- SAP, Oracle, XA or similar Programs/ Systems is desirable
- Supervision experience in similar finance subordinate positions
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in Financial Accounting and Management
- CPA or an MBA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing operations environment (Automotive experience a plus)
- Automotive, Tier 1 or 2 experience preferred but not limited
- Prior experience working for a US based multinational firm
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, problem solving skills and a team player.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.