Security Operations Engineer
What are we looking for?
An IT Security Operations Engineer to maintain and improve the technical configuration of security controls including servers, applications, scripts, scheduled jobs, databases and cloud services!
How will you make an impact?
- Support technical teams with security configuration advice
- Develop, maintain and modify scripts to support tasks and automation
- Configure and update applications, users, groups, etc.
- Using automation and scripting, improve system efficacy
- Reverse engineer legacy scripts, tools and applications
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory Administration
- 2 years of experience in database, table, schema, and data management MS-SQL preferred
- 2 years of experience in scripting with PowerShell and VBScript
- ASP and ASP.NET web application development and web application servers
- SQL preferred
- VBScript preferred
- IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc.