IT Analyst role available in Smyrna, GA! Targeting an experienced IT analyst with a background or interest in the construction or engineering industry.
Accountants One is excited to partner with a stable, multinational, company in Smyrna, GA. We are looking for a professional with a strong IT audit background or risk advisory background looking to transition into an IT analyst role. This professional will support IT Internal Controls Management by establishing and maintaining the IT Internal Control framework across the business; partnering with the business and IT team to review and improve control processes, perform targeted testing activities to drive compliance and monitor and assess controls compliance on a continuous basis.
- Proactively identify internal and external existing and emerging risks to management
- Develop and present scoping, testing and remediation training for contractors, interns, and staff.
- Provide guidance on IT internal controls compliance throughout US Field and US Manufacturing as well as international entities as needed
- Understand IT processes, roles, and responsibilities of the interrelated functions at all levels across the business unit
- Perform detailed walkthrough of processes by performing job shadowing to validate processes as documented in procedures
- Assist in creating test plans to verify process effectiveness, accuracy, and completeness for specific IT control tests
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Accounting Information Systems
- 3-5 years of IT audit experience or equivalent experience in IT internal controls testing
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SOX 404 documentation and testing compliance
- Experience with oracle is a plus
- Advanced Access, Excel and Data Analytical Tools
- Excellent organization and time management skillset
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance framework (COSO, COBIT, ITG, etc.)
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification preferred
- Strong people skills with an ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines