MAIN STREET FASHIONS (MsF) NY, NY
Seeking an experienced sales executive with a proven track record and established customer relationships to develop and grow MSF's women's apparel business. The candidate is entreprenuerial, high energy, goal oriented and prioritizes effectively. The individual possesses excellent communication, time management and organizational skills. Women's plus size experience is a preferred. Keen merchandising eye and product development skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to join a forward-moving company with an excellent history of providing speed-to-market products, offering full-service product development and sourcing capabilities from order inception to product delivery with an on-time performance of 95% over the past 25 years.
- Make sales projections and develop strategy to meet sales goals
- Cultivate relationships and provide expert customer service to accounts
- Maintain good working relationships with internal team members
- Function independently and provide weekly sales updates to company leadership
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market trends and consumer behavior
- Visit customer stores, analyze their product offerings, and identify business opportunities
- Travel when needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated sales performance
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Effective leadership and management ability
- Team player, positive attitude, problem solver
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required; skill in PowerPoint a plus