4001 - Murrieta Auction - 25560 Madison Ave, Murrieta, California, 92563CarMax, the way your career should be!
When our vehicles shine, you will shine
CarMax customers expect to choose from a range of vehicles that look good and meet CarMax s high standards. Working alongside a team of experienced technicians, you will ensure the paintwork and interiors are finished to CarMax s high standards. From replacing parts and sanding, to cleaning and waxing, we bring out the best in every vehicle. And we ll help bring out the best in you too, with a clean, modern, climate-controlled environment where you can work comfortably all year. You will also enjoy a generous range of company benefits including paid vacation, medical and retirement plans, and car purchase discounts.
What you will do Essential responsibilities
- Complete cosmetic inspections of vehicles, noting what s needed to transform them into cars we can be proud of and our customers will love
- Repair and replace small plastic and other parts to ensure everything about the vehicle is in good working order
- Perform paint retouching, post-paint finishing, waxing and buffing to make cars look as good as new
- Follow and promote CarMax s high standards of safety, cleanliness and organization
Be part of a team that cares about customers and their cars
Things move fast at CarMax, but our standards of quality remain high. Your job is to make sure that each car you work on meets these standards, with a look and feel as good as the last. Enthusiasm and attention to detail are vital in meeting that mark. Our teams rise to the challenge by respecting and sharing each other s experience and knowledge, working together as a team to deliver great results.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: washing, waxing, cleaning and buffing, masking, sanding, grinding and applying paint; removing and replacing small parts, carrying out minor repairs
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Customer focus and attention to detail
- Possession of valid driver s license
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For .
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.