Join DEFENDERS, the only Authorized Premier Provider for ADT home security systems.
DEFENDERS is looking for a self-driven individual who has the grit and desire to create an unmatched customer experience in the smart home space! Our customers are our number one priority. If you re motivated by technology, and making sure bad things don t happen to good people, you ll love working for DEFENDERS! If you take this role, you ll know you re making an impactful difference to the customer s in-home experience and overall safety.
- Travel to existing customer s homes to assess and advise on the best possible security solution
- Install and sell hi-tech wireless smart home security products including cameras, doorbell cameras, interactive panels and much more
- Identify opportunities to go above and beyond for our customers!
- Travel to existing clients home when services are needed
- High energy and desire to grow into leadership within our company
- Self-starter with the ability to troubleshoot on the spot
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A valid driver s license and reliable vehicle
- Reimbursement offered for your cell phone
- Must complete and pass a pre-employment/drug background check
- Criminal records will be considered, consistent with applicable law
LEARN FROM THE BEST! All Sales Representatives will receive hands-on, paid training in a state-of-the-art simulated home environment at our corporate office in Indianapolis (during your third week of training).
If found to be qualified for the next step of our process, you may receive an email and/or text message from our DEFENDERS Talent Attraction team.
All qualified applicants to DEFENDERS will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran's status, age, or disability.