Location: Trenton, NJ 08638
Date Posted: 02/21/2020
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Youth Behavioral Health Professional to work in Ewing Township area
* All shifts available!!
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide support that will enhance individuals' quality of life.
* Provide personal care management to individuals with autism and other intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Perform light household duties and assist clients with daily functional activities including but not limited to meal preparation.
* Dispense medication as directed.
* Transport individuals throughout the community.
* Effectively train staff on appropriate processes and procedures.
* Understand the process and implement personal management skills in relation to the world of work.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working with persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Valid Driver's License
* Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
* Must be able to produce current requested documents: physical exam, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First AidCertification
* Experience in community based residential programs (preferred)
* Establish a relationship with one of the largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Bonus and Incentives are offered
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education staffing, for the betterment of those
needing care and support.
Title: Youth Care Worker
Class: Residential Aide
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1183194-51
Company: Delta-T Group North Jersey, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit NJ
Office Email: NJContracts-[invalidEmail]-deltatg.com
Office Phone: 800-###-####
Office Address: One Woodbridge Center, Suite 512, Woodbridge, NJ 07095
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.