L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
Job ID: SAS20191###-####5
- Performs as Team Lead for all subcontract actions insupport of assigned pursuits, proposals and programs (including executionof Non-disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Strategic Partnershipdevelopment and Acquisition Strategy development).
- Lead all aspects of the Subcontract processincludinggeneration of Requests For Proposals, proposal evaluations,sourceselections, negotiations, file documentation, change management,invoiceapprovals, dispute resolution and subcontractclose-out.
- Provide timely and accurate subcontract statustoHarris Program and Functional Management.
- Support Subcontracting Plan initiatives including smallbusiness
- Expected to applyingenuity and innovation todevelop solutions to complex subcontractproblems.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of6 years'relatedexperience, OR Master's degree with a minimum of4years' relatedexperience, to include:
- Experience managing various types ofmoderately complex to complex subcontracts, including hardware, software,IT Solution development subcontracts, complex services subcontracts,modified NDI and follow-on/production subcontracts.
- Experience with the followingsubcontract types: FFP, FPIF,T&M, Labor Hour, Cost Reimbursement (w/fixed-fee, incentive fee oraward fee).
- Experience working in a governmentcontracting environment with FAR/DFAR requirements
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience with (or understanding) of EarnedValueManagement (EVM), its principles and ability to managesubcontractorsusing it is preferred.
- Ability to take a leadership position in a programteamenvironment
- Proven ability to Manage Subcontractor performance inthe areas of their technical scope, schedule and cost
- Proven negotiation skills as demonstrated throughproven results
- Considerable judgment will be required toresolvesubcontractor issues within set boundaries.
Please be aware that this position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may besubject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your r sum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your r sum , as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.