Housekeeping - Room Care AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
9100 West 74 th Street, Merriam, KS 66204
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Providing faith-based, whole person care to Kansas City since 1962
- Excellent health benefits, an onsite child care center and fitness facility
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Employee Referral Program
- Largest health care provider in Johnson County with three campuses
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Cleans patient rooms
- Cleans common areas
- Uses chemicals in a safe manner
- Uses appropriate guidelines for housekeeping infection control
- Utilizes waste management in the room care setting
- Provides excellent customer service to everyone
- Performs the "step cleaning method"
- Uses the capacity management program
What You Will Need:
- No Previous Experience Required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly condition throughout the institution in patient care and ancillary areas. Strives for and ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of responsibility by performing AIDET. Records and submits all documentation as requested by the supervisor. Assists with the education and training of new associates. Practices cost containment involving supplies and equipment. Practices proper use of chemicals, equipment and supplies. Utilizes Capacity Management properly to process discharges and notifies the Supervisor when the ultraviolet light needs to be run in an isolation room.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.