General Description of Duties:
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: the loading and unloading of trailers for the purpose of transporting a wide variety of cargo, moving cargo driving a forklift or using a pallet jack or other freight handling equipment, preparing wide varieties of freight for transit, effectively operating mobile technology, completing all required paperwork. Actual duties and schedule may vary depending on terminal location. This is a casual" position and employee must be willing to work evenings, weekends and on an as-needed basis.
* 1 year of forklift experience, preferred
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and post-offer company physical
* Have a good safety record
* Have a stable work record
* Equipment - Preventive Maintenance Program for all ABF equipment.
* Wages - Teamster Union Scale.
Questions about this position? Contact us today at [email protected]!
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected] or call us at (479) ###-####. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.