This opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about sales and service, enjoys being self-reliant and knows how to work well within a team focused on customer satisfaction and sales.
For the successful candidate, you ll be joining a dynamic team led by a supportive manager who is committed to providing full training, sales coaching and mentoring with daily team huddles.
- Paid training
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental
- Short and long term disability
- Paid vacation
- Flexible schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Basic computer skills. (Proficient in MS office suite preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills especially applied toward customer follow up.
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable networking within the company to learn and problem solve.