River City Staffing Group
Human Resource Assistant needed to support a busy HR team in the Arden-Arcade area. This is an immediately need for a busy Sacramento Non-Profit organization. This is a temporary to direct hire position that will involve some travel. Client will entertain qualified candidates as soon as tomorrow.
- Assist the HR Director and HR Staff with all personnel-related matters.
- Act as first point of contract for internal staff; provide proactive support of basic HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely responses and follow up on all basic HR matters, internal and external questions, and request.
- Provide general administrative and communication support to the HR department.
- Maintain all files in compliance with HR documentation and record retention.
- Ensure a productive and diverse work environment.
- Support the HR Department in developing, implementing, and monitoring fair HR practices, policies, and procedures in support of the organizations mission.
- Must be detail oriented, self-driven, motivated, and have proactive thinking.
- Must have previous experience as an Human Resource Assistant.
- Must be open to learning new processes, adapting to new systems, and able to recommend possible system improvements.
- Must be MS Office Proficient and tech savvy.
- Bachelors' Degree required.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.