What began over twenty years ago as a dream of bringing together fresh, handcrafted beer and made-from-scratch, world class cuisine is today a reality at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurants.
The Gordon Biersch heritage of superior beer, great food and good times is now being served up fresh daily by our talented team members!
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
HOST / HOSTESS
Your role is to be the best "first and last impression" to everyone passing through our doors. It is essential to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience every time with pride to our guests!
Your commitment to us:
* "Set the stage" for an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests safely and professionally through our dining room to their table while engaging in warm and friendly conversation
* Demonstrate genuine hospitality during every interaction whether it be over the 'phone or in person. This may be in providing accurate wait times, directing guests to the restrooms, taking reservations, receiving to-go orders or answering questions.
* Create positive first impressions that build loyalty in return guests
* Be a team player with a "can-do" attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction
Our commitment to you:
* Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
* Benefits for qualified full-time Team Members include medical, dental, vision and supplemental life insurance.
* Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
* Advancement Opportunities.
* Team Member discounts.
* Must be at least 16 years of age or must be 18 years of age or older if serving alcohol
* Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a CraftWorks Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.
Gordon Biersch Brewing Company (GB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurnat company. At GordonBiersch you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for Hosts or Hostesses will focus on guest seating or greeting or reception / reservations duties in which you will be expected to provide great customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer