Key Projects Include:
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycle closes from a high of volume of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and explanation, to the production and review of financial statements
- Technical Accounting - Examples include: Revenue Recognition & Lease Accounting Projects including sourcing, interpreting, and application of the guidance to current accounting processes and systems, gap analysis, and supporting the testing of the appropriate changes
- Sourcing relevant accounting guidance and interpreting the relevant application to the client s business by writing technical memos and accounting policies and procedures that are defensible by the Big 4 audit firms
- SEC Reporting - Experience drafting and contributing to Forms: 10-K, 10-Q, S-1, S-3, S-4
- Project managing transformational initiatives such as global end to end process re-engineering efforts in Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Order to Cash or enterprise related system implementations or optimization projects
Compensation & Benefits:
- DLC provides the stability of a regular, full-time salaried position with the security of an employment agreement.
- A competitive base salary with a lucrative bonus plan including a productivity bonus for hours billed over 40.
- Full Benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401k, paid time-off and holiday pay, employee assistance plan, domestic partner benefits, and wellness programs.
- Comprehensive Health Savings and retirement plan which includes a company contribution component.
- Customized training programs through a web-based learning portal.
Credentials & Experience:
- CPA licence
- Demonstrated success inside Fortune 1000 companies, specifically within the Corporate Accounting function