Large Volume Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealer is looking for an experienced Title Clerk, Our company offers a positive upbeat environment with competitive pay, benefits, and a great 401K plan.
Job Description - Title Clerk Position Summary Processes title registrations for all purchases and sales. Verifies costs for the accounting department and registers all vehicles through the DMV Verifies all payoffs have been properly handled and that titles come in on a timely basis. Floors stock vehicles as titles are received. Keeps up with all title regulations and fees. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Processes title registration paperwork for all new and used vehicle purchases.
2. Prepares tax and title documents accurately for the state the vehicle is to be registered in.
3. Submits all legal paperwork to the DMV in the time frame the state has allowed.
4. Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lien holder paid off before processing title applications.
5. Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information in complete.
6. Verifies the payoff checks were accurate and follows up on titles due in to the dealership. Floors all stock vehicles as title is received.
7. Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles.
8. Compiles and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
9. Must have 2+ years experience.