Hospital Housekeeping Systems
HHS is one of the largest privately owned support service providers in the United States. We were founded in 1975, and started out by providing one hospital in Texas with housekeeping services. Since then, our company has grown in every way possible. Today, we employ more than 16,000 people in more than 30 states, as well as internationally, and provide a wide range of services in the healthcare, resort, senior living, government, and aviation industries. As a growing company, we are always looking for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow alongside us. To learn more about who we are and the services we provide, visit hhs1.com.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in partner businesses across the US & growing world locations (currently beginning in Canada, South America, & Japan).
HHS Culinary Services
HHS Culinary began as a solution for HHS partners seeking restaurant-quality dining programs in the healthcare setting. We understand the critical role nourishment plays in the healing process, and we pride ourselves on our ability to develop unique, locally-sourced, regionally appropriate menus for each partner we serve-healthy menus that entice patients, guests and team members alike, and help support the healing process.
* Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
* Have a positive and proactive attitude
* Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
* Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
* Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
* Identify potential problems and address them head on
* Lead by example; we do "above and beyond" every single day
Culinary and Nutrition Solutions has achieved this success by hiring OUTSTANDING people. We are looking for professional individuals with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills to manage the day-to-day operations in our hospitals.
1)Direct Food and Nutrition Services in Retail area
* Develop programs based on Joint Commission regulations and customize to facility needs
* Work in conjunction with Executive Chef on menu development, recipe execution and production of highest quality food for patients and retail customers
* Develop and implement purchasing standards
* Develop and implement HACCP standards to be compliant with federal, state, and local agency regulatory
* Monitor and submit all required information of sales and cost for department
2) Training, Monitoring, Hiring Staff
* Conduct ongoing training for retail staff and provide educational opportunities for professional development
* Conduct staff evaluations according to procedures and within timeframe
* Maintain and enforce disciplinary policy and follows through on procedures
* Complete work schedule to ensure adequate coverage for all FNS functions
3) Customer Satisfaction
* Develop and monitor evaluation processes for customer satisfaction
* Ensure processes are followed, initiate performance improvements within troubled areas
4) Development and Guidance
* Develop training tools for Retail staff
* Guide retail team in customer and patient satisfaction
5) Client Relationships
* Continually nurture client relationship through excellent communication, integrity and performance
* 2 yr College degree required, 4 yr College degree preferred
* 5 years of Operations experience of which at least 3 must be at management level
* Knowledge of hospital foodservice and nutrition operations
* Certified Dietary Manager Certificate, or willingness to complete within first 18 months.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent in client relationship management
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. Those with little or no management experience will generally start between $40 to $50K a year. All compensation packages are negotiable. Regardless of your starting point with Culinary and Nutrition Solutions, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
The Essential Functions Test (EFT)
* At HHS, we know that people drive our success. We need team members with a positive attitude who are committed to teamwork, compassionate patient care, and top-notch quality service. What's more, we need team members who can perform the essential physical functions of the job.
* To make sure our team members can in fact perform those functions specifically related to their job duties with HHS, they must PASS 100% of the HHS Essential Functions Test (EFT). During the EFT, individuals will be expected to perform a series of controlled lifts and movements that replicate the tasks performed as part of their employment.
* The EFT helps HHS determine whether potential team members have the physical abilities required to perform their job.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!