Danica Managment Company -- Subway
Position Title: Subway Sandwich Artist -- Crew Member: $8.25 to $9.00 depending on prior experience. Operates as a team member and participates in preparation, cooking, wrapping or packing food serviced or prepared by Restaurant, collecting of monies from in-house or delivery customers, or assembly food orders.Works as a team with other food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and equipment.
Tasks & Competencies:
- Checks food preparation and dining area for cleanliness and proper presentation. Checks stations for adequacy of supplies used for refill or replacement purpose.
- Participates in food preparation and service operations while on duty. Assists counter servers and food production workers during rush periods to ensure the maintenance of restaurant efficiency.
- Greets customers, takes orders, rings food and beverage purchases into cash register, collects payment from customers and makes change, assembles orders and checks for completeness and correctness, and packs orders for on-premise or take out dinning.
- Participates in preparation, cooking and wrapping of food.
- Participates in the cleaning and maintenance of the facilities and equipment.
- Education: Prefer high school graduates or equivalent.
- Experience: None to several years.
- Physical: Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to eight (8) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Personality: Friendly, outgoing, like people.
- Active: Moves fast and efficiently. Can maintain a rapid work pace for extended periods.