We are currently looking for a Storeroom Clerk to join our flight kitchen operations team located at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Storeroom Clerk is responsible for confirming the receipt of product and/or services at the Field Unit level in SAP.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for matching the SAP PO (hard copy) with the receiving vendor paperwork.
- Once the paperwork is matched the receiver will bring up the PO in SAP (electronic copy) and document by each item quantity received.
- C ommunicate discrepancies between SAP PO and inbound paperwork from supplier to the Unit Buyer.
- Submit request for new SAP item numbers to SAP coordinator based on discrepancies found on between SAP PO and inbound paperwork.
- Update standard PO price & vendor item numbers on Info records for non-electronic suppliers as needed.
- Compare the price on the SAP PO for each item to the price on the receiving documents. Communicate discrepancies to the buyer (short term responsibility. Long term will be a part of Datamatics function).
- Organize and prepare (based of requirements) unit invoices to Datamatics as per company policy.
- Be the unit's liaison with Datamatics to answer any questions on the units behalf.
- Manage units POs system within SAP to ensure all are accounted.
- End of month duties include accounting for the units expenses using the tools available.
- Work with the physical inventory team to ensure accurate and timely entry of physical inventory data.
- Assist SAP coordinator in month end MF47 clearing.
- Act as the backup in the daily inventory back flush process as needed.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED/equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of two years of clerical or data entry experience.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have b asic understanding of POs, bill of laden paperwork and ability to understand customer paperwork.
- Must be a s elf starter with good attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Must have s trong math skills.
- Must have g ood problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the a bility to communicate with multiple employees in a fast paced environment.
- This position has travel of up to 10% of the time.
- Normal office environment
Demonstrated Competencies to be Successful in the Position:
- Thinking Information Search and analysis & problem resolution skills
- Engaging Understanding others, Team Leadership and Developing People
- Inspiring Influencing and building relationships, Motivating and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
- Achieving Delivering business results under pressure, Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
- We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
- We communicate and keep each other informed
- We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
- We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
- We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
- We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
- We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someones day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: