Hydraulic Supply Company is a division of Motion Industries. We are looking for a Warehouse Picker to select products which have been asked for by a company or a customer, ensure that they are not damaged. Warehouse pickers/putaway fill orders, handle order inventory. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position is located in Sunrise, FL.
* Locate product in the warehouse using designated systems
* Select product from invoice orders
* Will be responsible for putting products away on shelf once received
* Pull products from shelves and ensure that they are not damaged
* Place orders of pallets for shipping purposes
* Load and unload shipments and place shipments on racking systems
* Operate barcode scanners during put-away processes
* Pack items kits in accordance to specifications provided by the customer or company
* Ensure a clean working area at all times
* Perform stocking duties and ensure restocking of each product pulled from the inventory
* Take part in cycle counts and general inventory procedures
* Maintain safe work environment
* Perform other related duties as required
* High School Diploma/GED required.
* 6-12 months of warehouse or distribution experience preferred
* Experience Working with an RF Scanner Preferred
* Keen Attention to Detail
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.