A lot companies say, "our most important asset is our employees" - which looks great on the Facebook post under the group picture of the Company "Fun Day" you had to attend, but it doesn't mean much or you wouldn't be looking - right?
At our company YOU come first. So, why not customers first? Because when we take care of you, we believe you will take care of our residents and our properties. We are a fun company. We work hard, train well, celebrate diversity and take good care of our people. EOE.
See how we make pigs fly:
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
* Operate a golf cart or motor vehicle
* Exhibit flexibility to change and/or adapt to priority needs for the work day
* Demonstrate good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
* Possess strong customer service skills
* Display a professional image
* Work independently as well as in a team environment
* Read and understand the following: cleaning supply labels, tool operations, and property activity reports.