Western Equipment Finance
The Documentation Assistant responsibility is to assist with recording collateral documents including UCC liens and title liens. Track receipt and accuracy of final original titles. Monitor incoming insurance certificates, maintain completed files in Director. Assist Documentation Administrators with review of document packages, perform verbal verifications, follow for missing documentation post funding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow up for receipt of original titles.
- Submit UCC collateral documents for recording as needed.
- Release collateral on terminated contract.
- Order UCC lien searches and send PMSI letters
- Input data, track documents and maintain tickler system.
- Review signed document packages for completeness and accuracy.
- Perform verbal verification; verify various information on each contract.
- Maintain knowledge of titling requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of UCC and insurance requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Associate s Degree or Two Year College Equivalent in Business, finance, or administrative program preferred with 2+ years of work experience in a financial setting preferred.
At Western, what you know is important, but not as important as how you relate to teammates and customers. Our environment is based on the principles of respect, curiosity, creativity, individual empowerment, and the ability to listen effectively and communicate openly. We also believe in continual learning, bias toward action, keeping commitments, and doing our absolute best every day.
Western Equipment Finance is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer.