Job Title: Administrative Support Officer
Job Type: Part time/Full time
Pay: $30 - $35 hourly. (Weekly or Monthly salary can be agreed)
Inogen is looking for a motivated and organized person who is quick to learn. A clerical background and ability to remain detail-oriented while performing several tasks is important. One who can who can handle financial/confidential matters.
- Prepares and maintains all client orders/files
- Makes follow up calls to factories, customers, and Post Office
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Basic office support as needed
- Punctual and dependable.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- General proficiency with computers
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Provide administrative support for standard office operation and support functions
- Greet visitors and provide general administrative support
- Manage all administrative and documentation requirements for the office
- Provide project management support for a portfolio of projects
- Resolve inquiries or issues relating to administrative functions
- Assist with other administrative jobs as required for department effectiveness
- Manage daily executive office operations
- Providing leadership in the management and supervision of the financial, personnel, business and administrative operations, and information technology functions
- Providing administrative support