Community Services Group
Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Direct Support Professional (Direct Care Worker) for our Adult Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (IDD) In-Home & Community Based Services inSchuylkill County and find meaning in your work every day.
Direct Support Professionals (DSP) are the Heart and Soul of our IDD Services. They develop relationships with individuals with an intellectual and/or developmental disability and their families. This is done in their homes, their family's home and community settings, in order to promote their emotional, physical and personal well-being. In this role, DSPs help individuals develop natural supports in the community while on outings and activities to reach their goals to be more independent by offering guidance, instruction, and role modeling. DSPs actively search for opportunities for individuals to experience life in their homes and communities as others without disabilities do, while supporting individuals within the person-centered planning process. DSPs assist individuals in the development of appropriate interaction skills, money management, hygiene, and other skills necessary to reach their highest level of potential. To be successful, DSPs must be flexible, creative and committed to those in our services.
- $12.00 per hour (Hourly rates may increase based on shift and experience)
- Flexible afternoon & evening hours based on the needs of the individuals and families we serve.
- Travel Reimbursement for work related travel in personal vehicle
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Willingness to accompany individuals into the community and provide support and assistance in interactions in the community while maintaining sensitivity to the rights and dignity of the individual.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
To APPLY or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.