Uber Driver Partner
Drive with Uber
When you drive with Uber, you re the boss. As an independent contractor, you can earn whenever it works for you. And you can drive confidently knowing you re insured on every trip for a covered accident.
Initial requirments include:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a 4-door vehicle
- Have a valid U.S. driver s license and vehicle insurance
- Have at least one year of driving experience in the U.S. (3 years if you re under 23 years old)
Requirements vary by city.
Learn More >
Driving has its perks
- Get exclusive discounts on and off the road
- Drive confidently konwing you're insured on every trip for a covered accident
- Get access to 24/7 support when you need it
- The Uber app can show you the busiest places to drive
If you have previous experience in transportation (such as a delivery driver, driver, professional driver, driving job, truck driver, heavy and tractor-trailer driver, cdl truck driver, class a or class b driver, local truck driver, company truck driver, taxi driver, taxi chauffeur, cab driver, cab chauffeur, taxi cab driver, transit bus driver, bus driver, coach bus driver, bus operator, shuttle driver, bus chauffeur) you might also consider partnering with Uber and earning money. We also welcome drivers who have worked with other peer-to-peer ridesharing or driving networks. Our driver partners come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from traditional driving and transportation industries to other industries.