This position works in conjunction with Graphics Director and Communications Manager to operate video cameras and related equipment in the production of Iron Bow corporate, educational, demonstration and social media videos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce & edit content for Iron Bow s website, social media sites and internal website. Content will include, but not limited to, sales training materials, social media content, interviews, recruiting and onboarding content
- Operate video cameras, audio and lighting equipment, on location or in the studio, in the production of video materials
- Edit video segments for a variety of digital formats; including some closed captioning
- Maintain equipment organization; asset repair should the need arise
- Contribute to management of photo and video archives; maintain a current b-roll library
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot audio and video equipment
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment
- Knowledge of editing applications and procedures; Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video editing and post-production procedures, techniques and standards
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.