American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group)
Job Title: Merchandise Assistant
Duration: 09 months
Hours: 08 to 05 pm
Location: Anaheim CA 92802
- The Merchandise Assistant supports the Merchandiser and/or Associate Merchandiser in driving the category business by assisting with the development and execution of seasonal merchandise strategies.
- The Merchandising Assistant supports all day-to-day activities of the Merchant team and coordinates with sourcing partners, suppliers, and internal cross-functional partners on all aspects of development and sampling to execute the Merchandiser s creative design vision, ensure product quality, and meet on-time delivery.
- The Merchandise assistant must exhibit strong organization, prioritization, and influencing skills, as well as proficiency in all systems and processes related to merchandising from SKU set-up through sample processing to purchase order management.
- High School graduate and 2+ years merchandising, product development, retail, visual merchandising, or related experience required.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Retail Merchandising, or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Passion for retail and product development.
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to build and maintain good rapport with both internal partners and handle situations (including conflict) with confidence and tact.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Strong analytical and basic math skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop